Thursday, August 2, 2018


Welcome!


This is VISION WARS and my name is Mr Vision.

I am currently working on the design and development of different parts of an amazing game that I would like to share with all of you guys :)
VISION WARS is focused on ADULT GAMES.
I have played hundreds of adult games (the most famous of Patreon included) and in genereal I was disappointed in different aspects such as story lines, development, quality, scripts... 

I spent years waiting for the ADULT GAME OF MY DREAMSBut nobody has been able to do it. Until now! I decided to take a step forward myself and finally make it real! 


Working on such an ambitious project takes me hours and hours every day. For now I have to make it compatible with my current job, but my dream is to turn this one-man project into a famous and prestigious studio of adult games. A factory of dreams for adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment